- Faculty & Staff
- Centennial Celebration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Department Overview
- Academy, Alumni & Corporations
- Seminars & Colloquia
- Advising Information
Fellowship Opportunity at Missouri S&T
GAANN: Doctoral Research in Mechatronics: The Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department is recruiting highly-motivated doctoral students in the area of mechatronics with applications to robotics, manufacturing, and space applications.
GAANN: Doctoral Research in Advanced Manufacturing: The Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department is recruiting highly-motivated doctoral students in mechanical engineering to become part of a team researching the latest science and technology in advanced manufacturing in areas including additive manufacturing, battery fabrication, metrology for manufacturing, process-control, and composite manufacturing, to name a few.
Job Postings - Students and Alumni
Sandia National Laboratories
Multiple Opportunities - Summer Intern and Institute Opportunities
University of Maryland - Multiple positions in Aerospace Engineering
1) Space systems/astronautics, including space robotics, human factors, flight hardware development (including CubeSats), systems analysis and astrodynamics. 2) Hypersonic Systems 3) Rotorcraft flight dynamics/control with interest in eVTOL and urban air modility.
- For more information: https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/70048
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Multiple positions in Aerospace Engineering
- For more information: https://embryriddle.taleo.net/careersection/002/jobdetail.ftl?job=190390