- Faculty & Staff
- Centennial Celebration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Department Overview
- Academy, Alumni & Corporations
- Seminars & Colloquia
- Advising Information
FACULTY: Curriculum Vitae
Assistant Teaching Professor
Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Missouri University of Science and Technology
292E Toomey Hall
400 West 13th Street
Rolla, MO 65409-0050
Design theory, materials and structures, educational research
- Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Minnesota (2015)
-Society of Women Engineers
Selected Journal Publications:
- Schmidt, J.B. and Tranquillo, R.T., Cyclic Stretch and Perfusion Bioreactor for Conditioning Large Diameter Engineered Tissue Tubes. Ann Biomed Eng, 2015.
- Schmidt, J.B., Chen, K. and Tranquillo, R.T., Effects of Intermittent and Incremental Cyclic Stretch on ERK Signaling and Collagen Production in Engineered Tissue. Cell Mol Bioeng, 2015.
- Weinbaum, J.S., Schmidt, J.B. and Tranquillo, R.T., Combating Adaptation to Cyclic Stretching By Prolonging Activation of Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase. Cell Mol Bioeng 6: 279-286, 2013.